Get Your Own! | View Slideshow
Three CRAZY Mofos

Friday, October 20, 2006


Im soo excited to announce that Tasha was chosen to be the newest Star for LOTTO Super 7 ... Tasha's agent called and told me today that she made the Ad. It will be on all Canadian buses all over Canada. Keep your eye out for Tasha. She was chosen (as well as the other four dogs) out of about 20 dogs. Let me explain the ad (PICTURE IF YOU CAN) A RICH WOMEN (WHO WON THE LOTTERY) IS ON HER WAY OUT AND DOESN'T KNOW WHICH DOG OR WHICH DOG PURSE TO BRING WITH HER. THE AD WILL BE FIVE DOG PURSES THAT ARE AROUND 2500 TO 3000 DOLLARS LINED UP ON A BED WITH FIVE DIFFERENT DOGS IN IT. THE WOMEN IS DECIDING WHICH PURSE TO TAKE WITH HER. P.S. Tasha is on the far left in the picture and the purse is worth 4000 dollars
 Posted by Picasa

6 Comments:

At 7:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Tasha! I know you are going to get LOTS of treats for this!!! Remember you are a star Dahling!!! Cody & Alaska

 
At 5:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tasha girlie, you look great in the picture. I will have to keep my eyes open whenever I see a bus pass by!!

CONGRATS!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

 
At 4:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

omdog! i wish dogs are used more often for ads in my country. but sadly no...

congratulations for the ad!

wet wet licks

Boo

 
At 2:18 AM, Blogger Studly Dudley said...

Hi Tasha..
I saw your link from Sunshade's blog and knew I had to see another Vancouver dogblog! All three of you guys are so adorable.. your Mum must spoil you with treats all the time (lucky ladies).
Congratulations on the bus ad, Tasha.. my human Auntie Norma was on a bus ad once but she wasn't in a purse. I think you DEFINITELY are the prettiest puppy in the lineup so a big slobber congrats to you!

Cheerio!
Dudley

 
At 11:50 AM, Blogger PerfectTosca said...

Oh Cripes, I hope my mom doesn't see this!

Oyyyyyyyyy I'm gonna be training day and night after she sees this!

Thank dog-god these won't be shown in America. Um...kin I at least have your autographs? I bet you guys write too, right? Yeesh!

Love,
Tosca.

 
At 1:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Tasha! Too bad we won't see the ad here in the US on buses. Maybe you'll be in a world ad next huh??
Wirey Hugs to the star!
Butchy & Snickers

 

Post a Comment

<< Home